|Home | About Us | Courses | Schedules | Our Clients | News and Events | Contact Us | Careers|
DB :: SQL Fundamentals"Going the extra mile with ICT"
PO Box 2466, Cape Town 8000, South Africa
tel: 0861-102017 fax: +27 21 856-0042 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 day * Basic * Lecture and Labs
Assessments are done throughout the course in the form of practical assignments that the delegates are required to complete as part of the course content.
- Tables, records and field
- Primary and foreign keys
- Creating database and table structures
- Inserting data into tables
- Modifying table data
- The basic SELECT statement
- Data filtering with the WHERE clause
- Sorting selected data with the ORDER BY clause
- Arithmetic, comparison and logical operators
- Aggregate functions: SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT Last modified: 15-Dec-2017
Home | About Us | Courses | Schedules | Our Clients | News and Events | Contact Us
© 2004-2018 Verhoef Training. All Rights Reserved.
This Site Tracked by OneStat.com